Islam was established in Saudi Arabia 1400 years ago, and thus, this country, sacred for all Muslims, should be ultimately respected, appraised, accepted and followed.
All Muslims direct their obligatory five daily prayers and du’a (invocation of Allah) to Kaaba, located in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, the spiritual and geological centre of Earth, and it’s one of their five duties to execute the pilgrimage there, but it’s a strange fashion between some (half-)Islamic believers nowadays, to disclaim from Saudi Arabia loudly, and even to condemn their conservative, orthodox version of Islam, often called wahhabism, maybe to make Islam looking more “nice”, “moderate”, “soft” and “modern”, to be more acceptable and likeable for infidels, so it can spread more and better, using not only da’wah, Islamic missionary activity, but also “divide and conquer” strategy and Taqiya.
Maybe it’s a big game for superiority and dominance out there, in the world, but… how can anyone, who says only one bad word about this sacred country, call himself or herself a Muslim?
Who should provide an example to the Ummah, then? Who should protect purity of Islam against corrupting novelties, eroding the deen (=religion)?
Saudi Arabia’s flag contains Shahadah, declaration of Islamic faith (oneness and uniqueness of Allah – Tahweed), considered holy in Islam. Thus, use of Saudi flag is strongly regulated, and Saudi flag is never lowered half-mast, as it would be a blasphemy against Islam.
The same approach to worldly affairs should be valid for all Muslims, followers of the only complete and perfect religion of peace.
Saudi Arabia sponsors building many mosques worldwide, including promotion of females in Islam:
Superior Woman Comes From Saudi Arabia
Related Posts From Alan Svejk
- Islamic Princess Maryam (31): My Prayer To Allah. Marketa Korinkova VIP Star Elite Celebrity Fashion Model Hijab Muslim Islam Dubai Emirates UAE Abu Dhabi Amwaj Jewellery Al Dhaheri Ali Sons Ruwaya
- Czech Muslims Require To Rename The Mecca Club In Prague, Perceiving Its Name As Insult of Islam. Fitnah Protest Jihad Salafi Wahhabi Teplice Radical Muslim Extremist Legal Action Threat Saudi Arabia
- The American Islam: Curse For the Infidels
- Fitnah of Saudi Arabia: Princess Ameerah al-Taweel. Subversive UnIslamic Element, Promoting Decadent Western Ideas of Social Engineering Conspiracy To Disrupt Traditional Saudi Society And Weaken Islam
- Saudi Arabia: The Desert Dream. Kingdom of Wahhabi Islam. Wealth, Oil, Gas, Influence, Future, Middle East, Persian Gulf
- Saudi Aramco: Saudi Arabian Oil Company – Wealth of Ummah – Wahhabi Support – Expansion of Islam – The Desert Dream of Saudi Arabia – Middle East – Persian Gulf – Amin H. Nasser President CEO
- VIP Islamic Tourism: Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia: Wahhabi Salafi Ideology Pure Original Islam Sect Radicalism Terrorism Conservative Orthodox
- Islamic Princess Maryam (39): Love Jihad For Allah. Marketa Korinkova Dubai Emirates Burj Khalifa VIP Elite Royal Al Maktoum. Saudi Arabia Aramco Amin Nasser President CEO. Al-Andalus Spain Liberation
- Concerned Czech Muslims (CCM): a Jihadi clique of Islamized Salafi Wahhabi Gypsies (Bosnia) from Teplice. Saudi Arabia Qatar China Support Subversive Conspiracy Terrorist
- Islam: Mecca, Saudi Arabia, Spiritual Geological Centre of Earth
- Islamic Princess Maryam (10): Guided by Allah. Marketa Korinkova Emirates Abu Dhabi Dubai UAE VIP Fashion Model Elite Celebrity Amwaj Jewellery Al Dhaheri Ali Sons Hijab Muslim Allah Islam Media
- Eva Perkausova: Islam In Her Eyes
- Islamic Princess Maryam (43): Daddy’s Muslim Girl. Marketa Korinkova Dubai Abu Dhabi Emirates UAE Amwaj Jewellery Ali Sons Elite Fashion Model Star Celebrity VIP Czech Prague Qatar Saudi Arabia
- Ivana Korinkova: Royal Witch Elite Of Saudi Arabia. Amin H. Nasser President CEO Saudi Aramco Persian Gulf Middle East Arabia Oil Wealth Dhahran Islam VIP Muslim Allah Wahhabi Arab Arabic Royalty King
- Saudi Arabia: Flag of Saudi Kingdom KSA